2 movies ive never been able to fully sit through....THE WARRIORS & A CLOCKWORK ORANGE

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
cant make it past 20 minutes in either breh..ive tried at least 5 times with each movie :yeshrug:

am i really missing out brehs??

just everything about both seems :wrist: and :flabbynsick: by todays standards

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i can sorta understand clockwork orange cuz its just the most ridiculous "out there" movie i've seen....but warriors breh, really :what::dahell: the "can u dig it" line alone gives it, its cult classic status, then add the crazy situations they get into and the bottle tapping scene and u got nuthin but piff breh....and i only seen the shyt like 7,8yrs ago

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Kill yourself. Warriors is one of the fastest paced movies I can think of. If you can't make it through that :ufdup:

Never loved clockwork orange despite really liking most of Kubrick movie's, but I can't see how that is boring either.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
nikka HOW CAN YOU NOT WATCH THROUGH THESE MOVIES?!?!?

THEY ARE fukkING CLASSICS BREH

OP PROBABLY PREFERS MOVIES LIKE THIS

bytch ASS HOEEEEEEEE

600full-santa-with-muscles-poster.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Both are classics, if you have an issue with Warriors which is fast paces and full of action...The only thing I can think if you're struggling with the camera quality, you young?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
clockwork orange was trash i member making a thread about it watched it on netflix movies i have trouble sitting thru i just watch a hour of it one day then watch a hour of it the next day

never seen the warriors tho