2 dead and 3 others shot at an EDM concert in Grant County, Washington State

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
guy.jpg
He looks like he needs to be put to sleep FOR GOOD

Daps
guy.jpg
Have you ever noticed the Asian community never gets heat when one of them does this? Muslims, black, white, Hispanic, all get heat when a shooting happens, but not Asians? Is it because they have the lowest crime rate?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Have you ever noticed the Asian community never gets heat when one of them does this? Muslims, black, white, Hispanic, all get heat when a shooting happens, but not Asians? Is it because they have the lowest crime rate?

Nah, it’s because they’re good pets for cacs and keep a low profile when one of their own commits a crime, unlike black people who are blasted negatively all the time in the media :mjpls:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
It wasn't a mass shooting. It wasn't at the event. It seems like a domestic issue.

Not the same as the consistent, senseless shootings and violence that occurs in the communities where most Black folks live.
Wtf does this specific incident have to do with black shootings? It's always a cac tactic to bring this type of energy randomly dragging black people into matters that have nothing to do with them.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Wtf does this specific incident have to do with black shootings? It's always a cac tactic to bring this type of energy randomly dragging black people into matters that have nothing to do with them.

Ask the OP. He posted this on some "see they do it too". Trying to minimize the high levels of violence in too many Black communities.
FOH with that "cac tactic" when you have no logical points. Just emotion. Why do yall think it is Pro Black to downplay the violence in Black communities?

Are you saying you are ok with it and only have a problem when anyone talks about it?

Daps
Ask the OP. He posted this on some "see they do it too". Trying to minimize the high levels of violence in too many Black communities.
FOH with that "cac tactic" when you have no logical points. Just emotion. Why do yall think it is Pro Black to downplay the violence in Black communities?

Are you saying you are ok with it and only have a problem when anyone talks about it?

Why are you still in here making shyt up? :dwillhuh:

You preemptively defended CaCs trying to dismiss this as a domestic issue, now you’ve invented a narrative that’s no where to be found in the OP.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Damn this is concerning....
I'm going to Osheaga in August, I hope nothing happens there.
Oh wait.... that's in Canada... okay nothing to worry about!

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
hope all my brothers on this site are strapped
More importantly, actively hitting the range so they understand the capabilities of their weapon system and knowing when to de-escalate/run.

A lot of people grabbing guns for the wrong reasons.

Some want to feel an ego boost
Some looking for an excuse to kill somebody

I like guns and plan on building a mini arsenal, but the shyts are not toys. What reason did the shooter have for letting shots off? Some dumb club shyt that could be resolved with a "my bad, breh".

Got people buying ARs for home defense, and being surprised when their next door neighbor is hit by a stray.

Leaving the shyts laying, and their kid finds it.

A gun is a tool, no different than a car. It has massive capability to unleash carnage and destruction. Give it the respect it deserves.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

ban this cac :camby: @Brooklynzson