2 Cold Scorpio getting his flowers

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:banderas: 2 GOAT Scorpio finally getting his due. Dude was so ill back in the day and even nowadays

The thing that made Scorpio dope was the fact that he balanced flippy shyt with power moves. It came off crisp and effective. Like I believe this man could invert a 350 splash into a leg drop because he was that dude. He was also cool on the stick. Sort of like a melanin RVD. He even was about to kill Road Warrior Cac:

Shame dude had to deal with the ills of drugs and etc, because he should have been more and deserves his place in the HOF.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SHould of had a longer run in wwe back in the day
I wished his ECW run was longer, too. Breh had some classics while he was in Philly.
always wondered why Scorpio wasn’t there and poppin when ECW was really becoming a household name.

Scorpio was signed to Vince, but cokeboy didn't know how to book him. Vince sent Scorpio to ecw to get seasoned. So Scorpio was working the philly territory, but getting paid by Vince.

Vince brought him back to WWE when ecw started blowing up. Heyman complained he was losing money on the ecw video game license fee for Scorpio. So Vince paid something like 30grand out of pocket to Heyman. To this day, Vince says it's the only money he ever paid to ecw.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Flash Funk (flippy shyt Rick James ) that can believably brawl and a legit heavy weight

Nikka was a legit heavy weight listed billed at 242lbs might not be that heavy in real life but he's got to legit be around 220lbs easily doing flippy shyt
These points are so key. He added flippy shyt (that didn't take too long to setup) to the foundation of a believable wrassler, not in place of them.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
He was a dope wrestler. Booked much better in WCW and ECW as 2 Cold Scorpio than he was in the WWF as Flash Funk.

Dude could have had some dope matches with Bret Hart, 123 Kid/XPac, Shawn Michaels, etc. Coke boy didn’t really know how to book him so he turned him into a dancing kneegrow like he does with a lot of Black wrestlers.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Growing up this guy was the main reason to watch them bullshyt WCW shows like main event and their Saturday night shyt. As much as he's been copied his shyt still looks good today, especially since he's bigger than these lil kids who copied his style.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I wished his ECW run was longer, too. Breh had some classics while he was in Philly.
Yeah I been watching some of the older ECW shows from that era lately and he was probably the best wrestler on that roster besides Benoit and Malenko.

Vince really dropped the ball with him…The Flash Funk gimmick was Atrocious smh…should’ve just let him be himself and get over organically.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:banderas: 2 GOAT Scorpio finally getting his due. Dude was so ill back in the day and even nowadays

The thing that made Scorpio dope was the fact that he balanced flippy shyt with power moves. It came off crisp and effective. Like I believe this man could invert a 350 splash into a leg drop because he was that dude. He was also cool on the stick. Sort of like a melanin RVD. He even was about to kill Road Warrior Cac:

Shame dude had to deal with the ills of drugs and etc, because he should have been more and deserves his place in the HOF.

Look at the comments for the Hawk video. :mjpls: