2 chicks that I was gonna raw dog are having 2 babies in 1 year

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
It's always the ones that act like they are holier than thou that are the biggest sluts. She's probably saying only God can judge her too. :beli:

Yup. I was shocked when I had her at the crib. Cats say church chicks are the freakiest, and it's true.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them hoes are fertile and chances are I woulda of knocked one up :why:

Hold up breh:birdman: unless they was tricking you, claiming they was on birth control when they wasnt. You gets no daps for shyt you not supposed to do. Smh at nikkas c/s this shyt. 95% of the females in the hood is fertile:snoop:

If raw dog'n is your usual thang you must be shoot'n blanks.
Keep raw dog'n it and let us know how that happy to have no kids thing turns out.

Ole i want credit for not going to jail ass nikka.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hold up breh:birdman: unless they was tricking you, claiming they was on birth control when they wasnt. You gets no daps for shyt you not supposed to do. Smh at nikkas c/s this shyt. 95% of the females in the hood is fertile:snoop:

Keep raw dog'n it and let us know how that happy to have no kids thing turns out.

:heh: Sounds like this nikka had some unplanned kids :umad:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps

You right breh :yeshrug:

I prefer raw over rubber. I usually don't put myself in those type of situations tho. I'm not going raw in any chick :russ:

I turn down more p*ssy than I accept, by far. :takedat:

Edit: I used rubbers on both these chicks. It's just I initially wanted to raw dog smash. That's why I feel lucky.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: Sounds like this nikka had some unplanned kids :umad:
:sadcam:

:manny:But i dont have unprotected sex with females who i wouldnt consider wifey material or that i wouldnt mind having a kid by.

I aint mad though. It just sounded like homie was skeet'n all willy nilly and he happy he dodged a bullet. I knew it had to be more to the story.

You right breh :yeshrug:

I prefer raw over rubber. I usually don't put myself in those type of situations tho. I'm not going raw in any chick :russ:

I turn down more p*ssy than I accept, by far. :takedat:

Edit: I used rubbers on both these chicks. It's just I initially wanted to raw dog smash. That's why I feel lucky.
Alright breh glad to see you are using a rational mind. Every female ive had sex with that has kids who may have be suspect.i always get that"could of been me" thought. Never stopped me from using a rubber on the next one though.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:sadcam:

:manny:But i dont have unprotected sex with females who i wouldnt consider wifey material or that i wouldnt mind having a kid by.

I aint mad though. It just sounded like homie was skeet'n all willy nilly and he happy he dodged a bullet. I knew it had to be more to the story.

Alright breh glad to see you are using a rational mind. Every geamle ive had sex with thay has kids i alway got the that could of been me thought. Never stopped me from using a rubber on the next one.

Im ready to have a kid soon though:sadcam: