2 chicks that I was gonna raw dog are having 2 babies in 1 year

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Man, I log on to facebook. Don't do it that often. Needless to say 2 chicks that I was gonna raw dog are about to drop their 2nd babies out this year.

:wow: That coulda been me brehs. One of them, I begged because that p*ssy was looking real good. She was 20 and that coochie looked like it aint been touched by a real nikka.

But damn, I am happier than a muthafukka :ohhh:

ThaBoyBam

Daps
That's how I feel brehs. Maaaan, I was tight about both them chicks. They was acting on some "I'm not like that" type shyt. I just went and copped a nice bottle for tonight.

shyt is crazy brehs. I'm sooooo happy right now. I'm not fukking with neither one of them bytches now. fukk that. Unless I'm drunk enough :snoop:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man, I log on to facebook. Don't do it that often. Needless to say 2 chicks that I was gonna raw dog are about to drop their 2nd babies out this year.

:wow: That coulda been me brehs. One of them, I begged because that p*ssy was looking real good. She was 20 and that coochie looked like it aint been touched by a real nikka.

But damn, I am happier than a muthafukka :ohhh:

What the fukk type of faulty logic is this:stopitslime:

ThaBoyBam

Daps
what type of sh!tty environment u living in?

2 babies in one year, wtf?

These is college chicks breh. One is a bible thumper and the other is some stuck up chick. shyt shocked the fukk out of me.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
It's always the ones that act like they are holier than thou that are the biggest sluts. She's probably saying only God can judge her too. :beli: