2 chainz wearing a funny looking skirt looking shyt

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
People always bring up prince and rick James and earth wind and fire but that was a different era. Different genre of music. Rick James doesn't sing about flipping bricks and being a super real nikka and dress like bootleg batman. And most of the time those outfits where for shows and live performances. These fools are rocking this crap as everyday street wear and their fatherless followers will try to follow suit (don't ask me how)

JohnB

Pro
Daps
All of them may have been flamboyant with their gear, but I don't think I ever saw a photo of them rocking dresses. :mjpls:

Prince at least still wore some pants, bell bottom and all.
Rick-James-celebrities-who-died-young-35020272-200-300.jpg

JohnB

Pro
Daps
What is this supposed to mean? All that wild dressing shyt came from drug abuse and the disco club culture. Thats what was popping in music in the 70s. It is less acceptable now mainly because of hip hop culture. That shouldn't be argued...
Don't see nothing wrong wit rappers popping pills now a days and dressing flamboyant, dressing flamboyant was bound to come back in popular music weather its drugs, culture whatever.
Hyperbole statements saying hip hop is done cause some dudes is rocking dresses is ridiculous.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Disco was cool and the fashion was cool. I don't know what the hell 2 Chainz is wearing but if he starts dressing like a superhero or like, I dunno, Rammellzee while still rapping about what he raps, that'll also be cool. He needs to go all out with it.

2OnDczs.jpg

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Don't see nothing wrong wit rappers popping pills now a days and dressing flamboyant, dressing flamboyant was bound to come back in popular music weather its drugs, culture whatever.
Hyperbole statements saying hip hop is done cause some dudes is rocking dresses is ridiculous.

"To all you jheri curled suckers wearing high heeled boots, like ballerinas what I mean is youre a Fruit Loop Troop" -:damn: :whoo: :whew:

Flamboyant dressing will come back, and then calling flamboyant dressers homos will also come back. Its the circle of life...

James Todd said that shyt 30 years ago, I'm 30 now so this is all I know. But its funny how history suddenly becomes relevant again as soon as people need to defend the shyt they believe in...

"bu bu bu times change. Ya'll flabby nikkas are stuck in the past..."

Last edited: