2 Chainz - Based On A True Story (Album Cover)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Album might be dope..but it wont be a classic..matter of fact it wont be better than that Ross mixtape..im still jammin that.

I agree...although 2CHAINZ is an entertaining punchline mc....i think he's just gonna use the basic industry formula of the run of da mill guest features i.e (DJ KHALED, NIKKI MINAJ, FUTURE, and the ever present ever neccesary BUSTA RHYMES)....

Along with the redundant radio duets with your typical crooners i.e (chris brown, neeyo, trey songz)...

unless he got some unique storytelling tracks or unique street songs, i don't think it's gonna be a MINDBLOWING LP .....

Besides it's only so many ways you can talk about the Trap and your "swag" :heh:

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
I agree...although 2CHAINZ is an entertaining punchline mc....i think he's just gonna use the basic industry formula of the run of da mill guest features i.e (DJ KHALED, NIKKI MINAJ, FUTURE, and the ever present ever neccesary BUSTA RHYMES)....

Along with the redundant radio duets with your typical crooners i.e (chris brown, neeyo, trey songz)...

unless he got some unique storytelling tracks or unique street songs, i don't think it's gonna be a MINDBLOWING LP .....

Besides it's only so many ways you can talk about the Trap and your "swag" :heh:

A man with some sense.
thumbsupobama.gif

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
2 Chainz' top 15 songs since 2010 > your favorite artists' top 15 songs since 2010