2 adjectives that describe hip hop fans

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
It amazes me that people label because it's easy to do so. They have no ability of fore thought, just gravitate to so called popular opinion no matte how wrong. I feel sorry for your mother.

09379919did_not_read.gif

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
He's one: whiny

Like wildly creatively whiny too...muh'fukkas be envisioning shyt from all kinds of unorthodox angles to find a way to whine and complain bout some shyt...approaching that shyt like Roy Jones counter punching in prime...whining about hip hop...whining about hip hop fans...whining about rappers...it never ends...my man that made the thread don't even know the goddamn fundamental parts of speech, but the inherit thirst to whine was so strong in him he made a thread whining about hip hop fans being willfully ignorant...irony be damned

I'll take that one, I like the shot it was knowledgeable. I'll give you points for it, bow down to your diatribe.

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
When I desribe someone I think adjective, he is an exaggerator, this is the context of the statement. Maybe I'm confused with the noun, and I'll accept that I have no fear.

I'm not gonna' even put this on you. fukk our education system. Gotdamn! :pacspit:

I wasn't even trying to derail your thread, but :manny:

I'll contribute, though:

Hip-hop fans are protective--very reluctant to accept or appreciate anything that doesn't conform to their idea of what hip-hop is

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
He's one: whiny

Like wildly creatively whiny too...muh'fukkas be envisioning shyt from all kinds of unorthodox angles to find a way to whine and complain bout some shyt...approaching that shyt like Roy Jones counter punching in prime...whining about hip hop...whining about hip hop fans...whining about rappers...it never ends...my man that made the thread don't even know the goddamn fundamental parts of speech, but the inherit thirst to whine was so strong in him he made a thread whining about hip hop fans being willfully ignorant...irony be damned

Almost had it...:whistle: