2 adjectives that describe hip hop fans

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Mine are

Exaggeration - damn that was dope the way he delivered hope with soap, he's the best lyricist with impeccable flow. The god MC(damn I hate this description).

Willful Ignorance - They take so-called rappers who say a clever rhyme or teach you something and brand them as smart because of their own ignorance. Pick up a book nikka and regurgitate just like he does. Their is nothing smart about regurgitating. Knowledge come from learning and applying what you learn makes you intelligent. My mom told be a long time ago regurgitating a phrase from a book doesn't make you smart, and that holds true til this day.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hahahaha

but i agree with the second people trip over dudes that rap about government conspiracies and chemical reactions...how that impresses people i'll never know

for some reason this post reminded me of how hard I laughed at the intro to Can-I-Bus. All those AOL Instant Message sounds supposedly being some kinda audio to dude hacking into government websites.:no:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
My nikka talking about knowledge and he already fukked up. Regurgitating definitions is okay brah:heh:

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
Yes, those are adjectives, and maybe just maybe to save face you fall into the category of a bullshytter. The adjectives I presented are easily represented by the whole so-called culture. Exaggeration, in a fans enthusiasm they label without comprehension.

Willful ignorance, I'll just chalked that up to your reply.

:upsetfavre:

Those are nouns, my brotha

Nouns are persons, places, or things

Adjectives modify or describe nouns

For example, with "willful ignorance," "ignorance" is the noun and "willful" is the adjective that describes the type of ignorance

:noah:

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
I see you're a dumb nikka, regurgitating isn't a sound policy. We can all regurgitate, but how do you take the knowledge you have learned and grow it, I can recite four scores and seven years but what do I do with the information I just received?

Learn something before you say something.

:ohhh: Oh, this is neworleans21/Ronnie/Rhyme King. Good to see you're branching out my brother. :jawalrus: There's only so much analysis you can do on compound rhyming and rhyme schemes. :obama:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
:ohhh: Oh, this is neworleans21/Ronnie/Rhyme King. Good to see you're branching out my brother. :jawalrus: There's only so much analysis you can do on compound rhyming and rhyme schemes. :obama:

It amazes me that people label because it's easy to do so. They have no ability of fore thought, just gravitate to so called popular opinion no matte how wrong. I feel sorry for your mother.

Safron

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yes, those are adjectives, and maybe just maybe to save face you fall into the category of a bullshytter. The adjectives I presented are easily represented by the whole so-called culture. Exaggeration, in a fans enthusiasm they label without comprehension.

Willful ignorance, I'll just chalked that up to your reply.

:huhldup:

Adjective - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Noun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Exaggeration | Define Exaggeration at Dictionary.com

Ignorance | Define Ignorance at Dictionary.com

I hope my regurgitation has helped improve your understandind of the english language and the difference between nouns and adjectives

:heh::thumbsup:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
He's one: whiny

Like wildly creatively whiny too...muh'fukkas be envisioning shyt from all kinds of unorthodox angles to find a way to whine and complain bout some shyt...approaching that shyt like Roy Jones counter punching in prime...whining about hip hop...whining about hip hop fans...whining about rappers...it never ends...my man that made the thread don't even know the goddamn fundamental parts of speech, but the inherit thirst to whine was so strong in him he made a thread whining about hip hop fans being willfully ignorant...irony be damned