2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What's missed on is that Roman kinda dug in Cody ass for a good minute too :mjlol:

Dude is up there as one of if not the GOAT shyt talker tbh

And watching back Cody shot at Rock first so he's justified in his actions like the greatest heels usually are :ehh:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
GF20iZebgAALQft

Look under The Rock's name.

He's already The High Chief :wow:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if this theory has been posted but this is obviously a swerve.. Rock will turn on Roman at Mania.. Cody wins.. Reigns vs Rock next year since Rock keeps saying he’s a “long gamer”…. Everybody wins

And don’t act like yall weren’t askin for Rock vs Roman for the past 2 years up until 1 week ago either

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Bloodline Mega Powers :lupe:

Something is up with Rock's hand/arm, look at the start of the video. Then while he was on stage, when he extended his hand to shake roman's hand he was flexing it like he was trying to wake it up. Then at the end he was sorta shaking it like it was bothering him.

I noticed it earlier.
Yo, is rock's hand/arm ok? Seems like it was bothering him.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I don’t think Roman likes Seth at all in real life. You can sense there’s real tension between them but they’re gonna be pros about it.

The WHC was one of HHH’s few creative decisions that was bad. Drew or Gunther can make it mean something but man…that championship is dead and had no chance. Seth is just wearing it as an accessory at this point.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Something is up with Rock's hand/arm, look at the start of the video. Then while he was on stage, when he extended his hand to shake roman's hand he was flexing it like he was trying to wake it up. Then at the end he was sorta shaking it like it was bothering him.

I noticed it earlier.
He does that when he gets goosebumps, so it was probably just that. In the video he's probably just selling the slap since he knows the camera is still on him.