2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The "Cody Crybabies" just saved WrestleMania season :russ: WWE was obviously pivoting to The Rock vs. Roman on some generic babyface Rock shyt

The crybabies made The Rock turn heel. We should be applauding the neckbeards for this.

Nah...we gon' hope they can spend more time with their wife and kids :beli:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I’m assuming the story we’re getting is Cody and Rock came up with this plan so that Roman lets his guard down and Rock can help
Cody win the title…Then move on to Rock/Roman. I can get behind it, especially if they keep killing shyt like tonight.

I’m not 100% sold this was the original planned booking but it could end up being the greatest audible ever
That would be a good way to go actually, Rock vs Roman is a huge match without the title so the title can add importance to a different match

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

sing-performing.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
HHH follows the internet so I expect more neckbeard fanfiction to make it into the story such as Rock being HHH's "boss" now that he's on the board and playing up the Rollins/Reigns tension with more of those personal shoot style promos. I just hope he doesn't overplay his hand and go full Russo by dragging (the mention of) Vince McMahon or allude to him in any manner. Not to say it wouldn't be entertaining but that would be inserting too much real world sleaze into the story. One thing they should focus on is the Rock not feeling appreciated nor respected by the fans or the general public and how it has lead to his ego getting out of control as he no longer feels like he can control his own narrative/brand in the manner he is used to.

And yeah, I'm sure the boos do bother him a bit, I mean he hasn't been "The Rock" really for almost two decades. You don't get booed in Hollywood. He will adjust.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Rock in Roman's corner.. eventually when Jimmy/Solo (maybe even Jey?) interfere to help Roman, Rock turns and helps CAWdy get the win. Sets up Rock-Roman at WM41 or in Saudi.

"Long game" :sas1:
really hope they don't do it there, would be very underwhelming but I am sure the Saudi's will give them generational money for that lol