2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I'm having some doubts on whether 100% of this was a work(from the very beginning). Rocks promo felt like he was trying to run damage control and tryna justify why the match should happen but got legit annoyed when the crowd kept booing lol
it is pretty clear they did a pivot after all the noise from the cody crybabies, I am not sure if they went to tonight's conference with both options available because that would be wild lol. I am sure Rock badly wanted his 1v1 with Roman but the boos are just too loud

DJK

All Star
Daps
people saying Roman came off bad as little brother to Rock

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They still haven't explained why Cody initially stepped aside.

I don't think they will either.

They've moved on like

142ace29d869c2364d1a416dc346a671.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Duct tape everywhere breh:mjlol:

I told yall you gotta keep Rock's ego in mind throughout all of this. Nikka was up there mad as fukk because he thought all that heat was just online:mjlol:

"Cody crybabies" didn't pop off like he thought it would:mjlol:

Nikkas hitting the WHAT during his family tree audible:mjlol:
These new gen z fans is weirdos.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it is pretty clear they did a pivot after all the noise from the cody crybabies, I am not sure if they went to tonight's conference with both options available because that would be wild lol. I am sure Rock badly wanted his 1v1 with Roman but the boos are just too loud
Ya'll keep saying this but if they were set on Rock vs Roman, they would've announced it immediately. It's clear that they left SD on an uncertain note to gauge the audience response. This is 10x more interesting than Cody vs Roman 2 with the same stakes as last year

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
You right. They trying to get Roman's guard down

Would be a crazy twist. I can already see it. A triple threat match is announced.

As the match is about to begin, The Rock just bows out as Roman thinks that they will have a two on one situation but then Rock fukks him over or some shyt.