[2/8/23] AEW Dynamite: It's AEW Day in El Paso! Tag, Trios titles on the line; Hayter competes; MJF gets off his lazy ass and wrestles for once

Daps
Might legit be the best ref bump since the GOAT Peewee Anderson :wow:
nick-patrick-ref-bump.gif

:pachaha:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Audrey selling that Fenix superkick like a gunshot is a goat ref bump too

I remember hearing her talk about that (or maybe it was another bump) on the AEW podcast. When (or if) she takes a ref bump like that in a match, assuming it comes from a man, it will bring on nuclear heat to whatever arena it's in :russ:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
At least Jarrett & Lethal had major heat. Should've gave them the fuccking belts weeks ago :stopitslime:
I like The Gunns but this is correct. Even in the gifs of Jarrett he’s celebrating like he got away with a heist. The Gunns won and pulled a Jack Swagger World Heavyweight title win reaction :unimpressed:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Ref took a hell of a bump, but I don't think this was the right time to take the belts off The Acclaimed. Also rough rough night for the Black Delegation :martin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I like The Gunns but this is correct. Even in the gifs of Jarrett he’s celebrating like he got away with a heist. The Gunns won and pulled a Jack Swagger World Heavyweight title win reaction :unimpressed:
Yeah.....Like im not even mad at the guns being the ones to beat them for the titles......If it was built up to. The assboys have been ass ever since their split though and should be nowhere near those titles with all of the teams in AEW more deserving than them.