[2/7/24] AEW Dynamite+Rampage: Darby/Sting vs. Ricky/Big Bill for AEW Tag Titles; Hangman vs. Swerve for AEW #1 Contender; TK has a major announcement

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Also, why is Tony Kahn making stink and Derby the tag team champs just to further elevate the bucks and their terrible ass heel gimmicks

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Also, why is Tony Kahn making stink and Derby the tag team champs just to further elevate the bucks and their terrible ass heel gimmicks
Sting knows to put over the next guy. If killing Sting in front of his babies doesn't get the Bucks heat then TK just needs to cut them.

:manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Man, they shoulda just ended the match after Swerve hit the Deadeye on the table. Have Swerve sell the injured ankle, then slowly bring Page back into the ring, but the bell rings. Instead Page no sells the spot and they move on. :martin:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Swerve/Hangman had a big fight feel and delivered. I figured they would set up the triple threat and I can see Hangman taking the pin at the ppv.

Takeshyta is so good, they need to get him into a good feud.

Sting's sons really do look like him. Cool he at least gets some gold on his way out of AEW.

Alaskan
Daps
Chuck Taylor is stealing money from Tony Khan
It seems like TK is the opposite of Vince, in that he's good paying guys he likes to hang out backstage (sometimes injured, sometimes healthy) not doing a damn thing, just to look out for them. What do we think someone like Chuck makes, maybe 100k a year? That might be a lot to me and you, but it's change in the couch to someone as rich as TK.