[2/7/24] AEW Dynamite+Rampage: Darby/Sting vs. Ricky/Big Bill for AEW Tag Titles; Hangman vs. Swerve for AEW #1 Contender; TK has a major announcement

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This was a trash ass card…

GFcs-BFXsAEV6ql

And I thought the N.O. show was better aside from the match length, but I mean its not really hard to be better than the above card.
Being trash on paper does not automatically equate to a trash show in execution.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't know why you even watch at this point when all you do is just bytch about every show. Seek help.
I’m able to acknowledge the good and the bad in all shows that I watch.

I don’t know why you don’t just go succk dikk for money when you’re doing it now for free. Seek help.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They’ve been setting new weekly low attendance records every week so clearly something is wrong with the execution.

The data is prolly available, not sure if put together tho. But I'm curious on the breakdown between arenas and cities like tonight vs the smaller ones. Cuz Phoenix is what a top 10 most populated city or maybe top 5. Compared with bumblefukk Kansas is a big difference. I wonder if the big cities have been getting decent sized crowds to make it worth going to those more often than the small towns. The average wrestling fan does not travel for weekly shows. It's mostly locals unless it's wrapped around a ppv. I have done it for both companies both long and short distances. Of course that was to Chicago for Punk AEW debut and to Tampa for a random Raw last summer. Those being large cities is an exception tho. Nobody is traveling to a random small town for some wrestling show unless they live within 100 miles or maybe even less. So they gotta draw from that area. So was just wondering how the two locations compare when it comes to their attendance numbers.

Silkk

Daps
The data is prolly available, not sure if put together tho. But I'm curious on the breakdown between arenas and cities like tonight vs the smaller ones. Cuz Phoenix is what a top 10 most populated city or maybe top 5. Compared with bumblefukk Kansas is a big difference. I wonder if the big cities have been getting decent sized crowds to make it worth going to those more often than the small towns. The average wrestling fan does not travel for weekly shows. It's mostly locals unless it's wrapped around a ppv. I have done it for both companies both long and short distances. Of course that was to Chicago for Punk AEW debut and to Tampa for a random Raw last summer. Those being large cities is an exception tho. Nobody is traveling to a random small town for some wrestling show unless they live within 100 miles or maybe even less. So they gotta draw from that area. So was just wondering how the two locations compare when it comes to their attendance numbers.
Not sure offhand. Most of there recent crowds seem to have been between 1500-2000 except a couple in Texas where the Luchadors like Mystico helped get em to 2000-2500

But it doesn’t really seem like they’ve been running many big towns recently. Can’t remember the last time they were in Chicago and they normally there every other month lol

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Not sure offhand. Most of there recent crowds seem to have been between 1500-2000 except a couple in Texas where the Luchadors like Mystico helped get em to 2000-2500

But it doesn’t really seem like they’ve been running many big towns recently. Can’t remember the last time they were in Chicago and they normally there every other month lol

they are running Vegas this weekend for Collision and so far only have like 1500 tickets distributed

Silkk

Daps
It was actually a good show, but no one would know because the card did nothing to attract viewers.
I watched it. Was just a regular mid AEW show to me.

Yeah, The wrestling is good. It always usually is.

But they got too much talent on the roster just sitting at home to be putting on these bum fights.

Silkk

Daps
they are running Vegas this weekend for Collision and so far only have like 1500 tickets distributed
Not being able to move more than 1500 tix during Super Bowl weekend is nasty work….

Dumb MF owns an NFL franchise and hasn’t even been cross promoting the event :smh: