[2/7/24] AEW Dynamite+Rampage: Darby/Sting vs. Ricky/Big Bill for AEW Tag Titles; Hangman vs. Swerve for AEW #1 Contender; TK has a major announcement

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Is Jonathan Gresham blackballed or something?

I know he and TK had their fall out and he did some stuff in TNA for a little while but it's weird that somebody like BD wouldn't be itching to wrestle him somewhere or he couldn't come in and help out in NXT somehow.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Stupid pet tricks show should be on after Dynamite. Who the hell doesn’t like watching furballs do tricks? Would be likely the best ratings they get for the show with the AEW lead in unless they ran it deep into the night after NBA coverage ended.

surprised they don't show a west coast game after dynamite. its only 7 pm out there when it ends so they can throw on one of the late games. not sure what they show usually. think either a movie or a sitcom like modern family or young sheldon. but a west coast game wouldn't be a bad idea.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Is Jonathan Gresham blackballed or something?

I know he and TK had their fall out and he did some stuff in TNA for a little while but it's weird that somebody like BD wouldn't be itching to wrestle him somewhere or he couldn't come in and help out in NXT somehow.
I think his size may be a issue for some on top of that folks in the biz don't really like out spoken brehs like that :francis: