LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I fukking love professional wrestling. :wow:
THAT'S what I'm saying. After all this shyt, that's what I came away from this PPV with because after all these years, they're still making that connection. Wrestling is supposed to make you feel something, once it stops that shyt is dead.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He was saying something to Trick in the ring after he sat down, it was hard to catch but I still don't think he admitted to the attack.

I think they save that reveal for the TV show.
He said there's only room for one or something like that.

That's really well done.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
PART ONE
  • Ilja Dragunov (c) vs. Trick Williams – NXT Championship Match
My goodness....this maybe the best main event in the post NXT 2.0 era. 5 stars, 10/10, what ever weird shyt marks do online. This was a great match that didn't spam false finishes. The Melo interruption was telegraphed and a little off. But, I'm not gonna take shyt off a great match.

Trick had the crowd from minute 1. The best false finishes I've seen in the WWE (yes, the whole WWE) in two years. I'd love for Trick to get a finisher he could get over. Something better than a flying knee. But, the ending sequence was great. Trick's best match by far.

:to: I'ma talk about the End Credits later #AllMyHomiesSayFcukCarmelo
  • Lyra Valkyria (c) vs. Roxanne Perez – NXT Women’s Championship Match
I don't care, brehs. This got the worst reaction from the crowd. Roxi got the crowd up with the moonsault. But, this was the worst received match...until Lola came. She bad, but, I didn't know what to make of her since she signed. THE CROWD LOVED HER. The match started off with a bunch of lock ups and I'm sorry....they are too damn little to think ppl want to see that. They both should've started off with bettter spots. The match recovered and overall I liked it. Lola v Roxi should be good.
  • Oba Femi (c) vs. Dragon Lee – NXT North American Championship Match
Another crowd favorite and my goodness he looks so good already. What I noticed all night was; only Jaida (she look just as fine in person...) and Rizzo were the only ones that looked "green." But, those two were protected. NXT is here, baby. I did not feel like I was watching a developmental brand. The crowd all around me was into the entire show.

Dragon Lee is a pro and his offense looks better in person. He was doing a lot of strong spots and I loved it.

Oba Femi is going to be a problem when they look to Keith Lee him and have him with both titles. I don't know how you beat him clean.
  • Baron Corbin & Bron Breakker vs. Carmelo Hayes & Trick Williams – Men’s Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Finals Match\\
Funny enough, both Bron and Baron were over with the crowd. Again, it started the show great with some excellent spots. This could've easily been right before the main event.

Brehs....my son Melo is little....like, this the first time I seen him in person. I don't want him to go on 'roids, but, Melo gonna have to step up his promo. It might be because he was in the ring with three other big fellas, tho.

Of course the crowd hated the mash up :laugh: We was all like Book be :laugh: We almost boo'd Melo (:to: we knew what was happening)
  • The Family (Tony D’Angelo, Channing ‘Stacks’ Lorenzo & Adriana Rizzo) vs. OTM (Lucien Price, Bronco Nima & Jaida Parker) – Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match
Good match, surprised they didn't pull the trigger on a OTM win (dirty win). And I'm surprised it didn't open (of course I get it with Trick). This felt like a "NXT/Developmental" match because ppl didn't know anybody...okay, a couple of the fellas knew Jaida. But, a great match. Tony D looked the sharpest. Rizzo was shaking like a Luke Dancer when she got up top. She seemed to have been up there like 5 seconds too late. It was funny looking at OTM's faces (they cut it off on the broadcast) waiting for her to jump. :laugh:
  • Dijak vs. Joe Gacy – No Disqualification Mach
Hear me clearly...Dijak is the best wrestler in NXT...he's number one AND two. It was cool to watch him work the match with Gacy. I noticed little things like ; 99% of wrestlers couldn't pull off selling that duct tape blindfold. Another match with believable false finishes. SHAWN, GIVE HIM THE BELT. My favorite Ilja match was the Last Man Standind with Dijak.

PART II on the way