Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I think Melo gonna do just as well. On some HBK shyt. The smallest guy in the match but you don't doubt for a second that he belongs
I'd love it but he doesn't seem to have that S+ level of charisma, even though he's VERY charismatic. It's not a knock on him in the slightest, I think he's be a main eventer no doubt. When I say TOP guy, I mean absolute top 2 or 3 guys. I think Melo is gonna be a top 5-7 type of dude, which is nothing to sneeze at.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I'd love it but he doesn't seem to have that S+ level of charisma, even though he's VERY charismatic. It's not a knock on him in the slightest, I think he's be a main eventer no doubt. When I say TOP guy, I mean absolute top 2 or 3 guys. I think Melo is gonna be a top 5-7 type of dude, which is nothing to sneeze at.

Yeah, I think he’s going be a Ziggler like. Linger around the upper mid card and occasionally main event a B tier PLE.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah.....I can't see him doing better than Ricochet did on the main roster.

Ricochet was probably the most charismatic/amazing in ring wrestler of all time (Still AJ to me) and ain't been able to do much under Vince or HHH.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I think he’s going be a Ziggler like. Linger around the upper mid card and occasionally main event a B tier PLE.
I think he'll do better than Ziggs because no one will kill his momentum because they wanna piss off Pat Patterson
:beli: