[2/3/24] AEW Collision: CMLL invasion continues, The Patriachy vs. FTR & Garcia; Kingston vs. Bryan Keith; Aminata vs. Deeb; Hear from Mark Briscoe

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
GFcs-BFXsAEV6ql

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That looks like a small venue from the map, wonder what the capacity is for the setup. Can’t be much more than like 5K if they have nearly 3K sold and already have the far right corner of the hard cam section opened.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Don't know about Hechicero but he must be legit if Danielson facing him. Good to see some trios action involving the patriarchy, don't think they in trios matches often. Tho I see them taking the loss. Interested to see how the whole ftr and garcia dynamic plays out. Could see a trios title reign in their future if ftr doesn't go for the tag titles themselves. Or maybe a feud with whatever Daddy Magic and his crew are called now. Aminata been getting a lot of exposure lately too. Good that they showcasing some new women, lot of potential in that division. They gotta keep focusing on the women and building up storylines and feuds with them. Especially if they get Mercedes. Kingston and Keith prolly be the usual brawl. Eddie should do open challenges often & make that title the fighting title. Let's see how decent the show turns out.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Don't know about Hechicero but he must be legit if Danielson facing him. Good to see some trios action involving the patriarchy, don't think they in trios matches often. Tho I see them taking the loss. Interested to see how the whole ftr and garcia dynamic plays out. Could see a trios title reign in their future if ftr doesn't go for the tag titles themselves. Or maybe a feud with whatever Daddy Magic and his crew are called now. Aminata been getting a lot of exposure lately too. Good that they showcasing some new women, lot of potential in that division. They gotta keep focusing on the women and building up storylines and feuds with them. Especially if they get Mercedes. Kingston and Keith prolly be the usual brawl. Eddie should do open challenges often & make that title the fighting title. Let's see how decent the show turns out.
?

nikka faced Evil Uno and a lot of other bums in AEW.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt though.