[2/28/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage, Revolution Go Home edition: Will Ospreay arrives; Sting's last appearance on TBS; BCC vs. Eddie/FTR

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Some guy on twitter was saying that he wanted a video package on the Mexican guy and i said I'm not sure what capabilities AEW may have when it comes to content like that. Not like AEW and ROH that fall under same ownership. There might be some copyright type of thing or restriction on the content from CMLL and other promotions that limit those "video packages".

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Some guy on twitter was saying that he wanted a video package on the Mexican guy and i said I'm not sure what capabilities AEW may have when it comes to content like that. Not like AEW and ROH that fall under same ownership. There might be some copyright type of thing or restriction on the content from CMLL and other promotions that limit those "video packages".
Why would they loan him out but limit giving them content to showcase him? :russ:

This is just business as usual for AEW with these random ass wrestlers

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They are in a partnership like AEW is with New Japan so having access to video shouldn’t be a problem.

Only way I see that being a thing is if CMLL’s broadcast partners own the footage and have very strict restrictions in place on who can use the footage outside of CMLL branded stuff.

And for that first Mistico match months ago they used CMLL footage so I don’t see that being the case.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

"Atlantis Jr"
Laugh O Shea Jackson Jr GIF - Laugh O Shea Jackson Jr The Imdb Show GIFs