2/26 ESPN+ PPV: Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury / Ilunga Makabu vs Badou Jack (WBC Cruiserweight Title)

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jack should have been bigger....he is the only cat that came from there that really pannedout against tough comp...this aint new..ive said the same thing even during that run...im not giving floyd that out
I don't know kind of ceiling you were expecting, dude wasn't flashy and often made shyt difficult for him in title fights by starting too slow. You thinking he should have the profile of Tank is limiting yourself to a boxing bubble, Badou not appealing to the Shaderoom crowd. Badou got everything he was supposed to out of boxing.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's hilarious that Canelo stans were trying to build Makabu up as a more formidable challenge than Benavidez and Charlo(before he went dormant) just cuz he fought at CW, mans was pure doodoo
it was mostly because ppl never watched makabu fight before (i.e @Agent Mulder )...he is dangerous but bruh had high mileage from his constant wars

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
There's a reason he considered him over Briedis. Briedis lost against Opetaia and still broke his jaw
honestly briedis having the trouble he had with opetaia was kind of alarming...he got old and beat up...he is a difficult b*stard..shyt he is the only one i actually thought that beat usyk