(2/26/24) International Haters Anthem (I Choose to Hate U) Monday Night Raw Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
damn, leave @Silkk and his standom alone :wtf:

he might be right :lupe:
I'm 100% right. These same MFs that want to hate on Austin Theory now were sucking him off a year ago but because Vince is gone and HHH doesn't like him they want to act like they weren't even though the post history is still there :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Fam got a legit pause) hardon for him & displaying mark/neckbeard behaver
Im just calling out the hypocrisy :hubie:

If you only gonna suck dikk/stan a wrestler when WWE/AEW tells you to then cool but to act like that aint the case is hilarious :mjlol:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I'm 100% right. These same MFs that want to hate on Austin Theory now were sucking him off a year ago but because Vince is gone and HHH doesn't like him they want to act like they weren't even though the post history is still there :mjlol:
well, people are allowed to change their minds :hula:

you don't need to try to get a heel run going over austin theory, pal

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So I can't even change my stance on someone? I liked him in NXT and The Way but I did think he was getting pushed to fast too early and now here we are.