(2/26/24) International Haters Anthem (I Choose to Hate U) Monday Night Raw Thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Not since she became The Man. :dame:
OdommO.gif

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
To finish the story :what:

The story is him winning the WWE Championship.

Where does it say he has to do it at Mania? Or that he has to beat Roman to do it? All that matters is that one day, he is announced as "AND NEW... etc."

I think Cody is going to make an outstanding top dog for WWE and he's going to be a great ambassador/face of the company. He already is. This idea that it's got to go down at Mania/vs. Roman is annoying, though.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Theory has to fukk up waller tonight

dude flew 30 hours to support whom he thought was his friend and couldn’t even get a chair to sit in in that hot ass stadium

he’s got every reason to cost him that match
Maaaaan….

Theory vs Cody would’ve been a WM Main Event under Vince. Fucck HHH :smh:

Silkk

Daps
The story is him winning the WWE Championship.

Where does it say he has to do it at Mania? Or that he has to beat Roman to do it? All that matters is that one day, he is announced as "AND NEW... etc."

I think Cody is going to make an outstanding top dog for WWE and he's going to be a great ambassador/face of the company. He already is. This idea that it's got to go down at Mania/vs. Roman is annoying, though.
:comeon: He can’t lose again

Silkk

Daps
I hate the tag idea tho, it's stupid from a risk stand point. Too many things can go wrong with too many top guys.
Huh?

It’s way safer from a risk stand point. Especially with old ass Rock and hobbled Rollins.