[2/19/24]Cody Walks a lonely road on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams Monday Night Raw Thread

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

People normally blame Vince for stripping away part of someone's identity when they reach the main roster

Who is to blame now?:mjgrin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don’t think Jey was ever scheduled to win that belt.

HHH faggit ass seems deadly afraid of making title changes. Plus it would leave Gunther with nothing to do for Mania.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I don’t think Jey was ever scheduled to win that belt.

HHH faggit ass seems deadly afraid of making title changes. Plus it would leave Gunther with nothing to do for Mania.
Somehow I think bron breaker whatever his name is going to win it to build him as the next Brock or Sami getting his moment at mania

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

People normally blame Vince for stripping away part of someone's identity when they reach the main roster

Who is to blame now?:mjgrin:

Huh? If anything that just added to it. "It's Tiffy Time" at the start is the attention grabber, like the glass breaking for Stone Cold. Can't judge the song yet, didn't hear enough of it.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It's armchair booking, so don't take this seriously, but I was watching tonight thinking that instead of Jimmy costing Jey, you have him and maybe Solo help Jey go over on Gunther and win the title. Jey is rightfully confused leading up to the next Smackdown, where they reveal that they were sent by The Rock, unbeknownst to Roman, to get Jey back in with the Bloodline and family. Jey is pissed, sees thru Rock's manipulation, and refuses to rejoin setting up him and Jimmy.

In one instance, you set up the Uso storyline and the underlying tension between Rock and Roman as we advance into Mania.

Like @Raw Sauce , you're way too good of a writer for this company.

Alaskan
Daps
breh was unplayable in vs matches.

In fact, who are the most powerful dudes in wrestling games ever?

HOGAN in World Tour and Revenge was fukkING OVERPOWERED...one clothesline, you start bleeding
Austin in pretty much every game from 97-03 was banned...he was WILD in No Mercy
Dr. Frank in Revenge :myman:

Goldberg in Revenge was pretty much cheating, Nash was crazy overpowered too.