[2/19/24]Cody Walks a lonely road on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams Monday Night Raw Thread

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Pearce:
giphy.gif
It's his fault

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don’t think I've ever seen a wrestler as dominant and they have Nia since Brock Lesnar in the next big thing era
? She hasn't even beaten anyone. There's been way more dominant wrestlers over the years.

Asuka
Shayna
Gunther
Lashley
etc.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I’m pretty sure everyone would rather see Rhea vs Bianca with Bianca leaving as champ :ehh:

The video game cover sells the match, no one was asking for Becky vs Rhea :dwillhuh:

Tiffany could get a win vs Becky at WM to propel her main roster career. This would be better than this road they going down :gucci:
Wtf are they gonna do with Tiffany Stratton at Mania? She definitely stood out at Rumble..what's the limit to this since Rhea/Iyo/Bayley/Becky are all booked..what becomes of Bianca? Liv Morgan too..

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I’m pretty sure everyone would rather see Rhea vs Bianca with Bianca leaving as champ :ehh:

The video game cover sells the match, no one was asking for Becky vs Rhea :dwillhuh:

Tiffany could get a win vs Becky at WM to propel her main roster career. This would be better than this road they going down :gucci:
You know damn well HHH aint letting Becky miss out on a main event match even if Bianca deserves to be in every womans mania main event since shes currently undefeated at mania and it needs to become a thing. She could probably hit at least 10-0.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

I mean I would do that one but it’s been clear as daylight that that match is not in the plans at all.