[2/18] NJPW Battle in the Valley (Okada vs. Tanahashi x Mercedes vs. kairi) 10PM ET/7PM PT

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I've got my youngest cuddled up on me on this couch and that shyt is starting to put me to sleep...

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
It’s cool when you have Mercedes or others that bring folks to the product, get them to drop some dollars on a PPV…

But you can’t have this shyt feeling like a concert where you’re waiting thru all these opening bands you don’t give af about, and you just care about the headliners

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It’s cool when you have Mercedes or others that bring folks to the product, get them to drop some dollars on a PPV…

But you can’t have this shyt feeling like a concert where you’re waiting thru all these opening bands you don’t give af about, and you just care about the headliners

The rest of card wasn't bad on paper but in real time the B-level guys on the roster feel out of place on a card with the top 2 matches lol.

They should have sent Naito and some other stars

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The rest of card wasn't bad on paper but in real time the B-level guys on the roster feel out of place on a card with the top 2 matches lol.

They should have sent Naito and some other stars
THey probably didn't want to risk being in a mass shooting

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Think this is the first Clark Connors match I've seen since he showed out at the Forbidden Door PPV. I am once again impressed