[2/18] NJPW Battle in the Valley (Okada vs. Tanahashi x Mercedes vs. kairi) 10PM ET/7PM PT

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
New Japan should have had the foresight that WWE had a PPV tonight but the show doesn't start until 10PM ET/7PM PT so we'll catch the main matches. @Jmare007 @The Rainmaker

Kairi_Banks-1-1024x576.jpg

Okada_Tanahashi-1024x576.jpg

Eight Man Tag Team Match
Adrian Quest, Josh Alexander, Mascara Dorada & Rocky Romero vs. Kevin Knight, KUSHIDA, The DKC & Volador Jr.

NJPW STRONG Openweight Title Match
Fred Rosser (c) vs. KENTA

NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Title Match
The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) (c) vs. The West Coast Wrecking Crew (Jorel Nelson & Royce Isaacs)

Loser Leaves NJPW Match
Eddie Kingston vs. Jay White

Filthy Rules Fight
Homicide vs. Tom Lawlor

NJPW World Television Title Match
Zack Sabre Jr. (c) vs. Clark Connors

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Do u go to bed at 11pm on a Saturday? i don't so.. :manny:
I try to get to bed at a reasonable time so I can wake up Sunday at a reasonable time. If I don't I either have to sleep in late and struggle to get to sleep Sunday night, and thus struggle all day Monday at work. Or, I wake up prematurely on Sunday, and struggle all day so I can get to sleep at a reasonable time so I don't have to struggle on Monday.

I don't have that energy and rebound level anymore that I used to in my 20s and early 30s.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
New Japan should have had the foresight that WWE had a PPV tonight but the show doesn't start until 10PM ET/7PM PT so we'll catch the main matches. @Jmare007 @The Rainmaker

New Japan has never shown any clue when it comes to promoting shows in the U.S. Not surprised at the horrible timing for this show. Thank Terry Funk they were able to sign Sasha because if not this show would've struggled like a motherfukker to sell tickets.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
New Japan has never shown any clue when it comes to promoting shows in the U.S. Not surprised at the horrible timing for this show. Thank Terry Funk they were able to sign Sasha because if not this show would've struggled like a motherfukker to sell tickets.
It's like they don't pay attention to anything else and just book stuff when they want to.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's like they don't pay attention to anything else and just book stuff when they want to.

That's a problem when u want to run U.S. based shows. if the show was in Osaka then who cares.. the time zone difference would be enough..

To be real.. if the show was on the east coast i'd probably have to watch another day because it'd be directly head to head with EC