[2/15/23] AEW Dynamite: We hear from MJF/Wardlow/Adam Cole; Moxley, Rush, Mark Briscoe, Jungle Boy, Hangman, OC, Acclaimed, Double GOAT, etc in action

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They had a very nice control center segment for the leadup to this match that they could have played some of and yet they played nothing. I just don't get it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Did they cut out the ring mics? YOu can barely hear the chops and Vance and Moxley were throwing them hard

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
If you planning on fukking she’s safe from anyone trying to get at her but once she smells that shyt she will be like:comeon::scust:when I say this shyt I’m not kidding breh. I thought it was a joke here. Boy was I wrong….
i’m a woman :birdman: she’s not a wrestling fan so she doesn’t know about how neckbeardy it can be

Last edited:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Good promo from Bryan. i'm concerned about 60 minutes though... Can MJF be engaging for a full hour?
I have no doubt MJF can halfway keep up...he's a decent wrestler but Iron Man matches are boring as fukk...I think the only one I halfway liked was Kurt/Brock...and that was on regular tv so at least commercials broke up the monotony....