[2/15/23] AEW Dynamite: We hear from MJF/Wardlow/Adam Cole; Moxley, Rush, Mark Briscoe, Jungle Boy, Hangman, OC, Acclaimed, Double GOAT, etc in action

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
i’m bringing my best friend with me. thanks for reminding me to warn her :russ:
If you planning on fukking she’s safe from anyone trying to get at her but once she smells that shyt she will be like:comeon::scust:when I say this shyt I’m not kidding breh. I thought it was a joke here. Boy was I wrong….

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
We're a couple weeks away from a ppv and I have zero interest in paying for it :beli:

Step it up TK
Bruh I've had an amazing hookup since Forbidden Door....:whew:

No way in hell could you convince me to buy this next ppv though regardless....shyt looks like a half decent Dynamite at best....

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Bruh I've had an amazing hookup since Forbidden Door....:whew:

No way in hell could you convince me to buy this next ppv though regardless....shyt looks like a half decent Dynamite at best....
How could you say that when only one match has been announced?

:stopitslime:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
What happen to Jericho vs Action Andretti
Jericho burn dude face he was with Ricky during a promo he's nowhere to be found & somehow Jericho moved on to Starks
That Jericho win did jack shyt for him
Somebody said that Action Andretti left AEW & went back to his old job rotating tires at NTB.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
WWE was just in Laredo like three weeks ago for Smackdown, pretty poor scheduling by AEW if they knew that before booking Laredo.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
FYUMuDZXwAEF3PM