[2/14/24] Valentines Day Dynamite/Rampage: TNT Title #1 contender match; EVPs vs. Top Flight; Promos from Joe, Swerve, Hanger

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it was an accident but Sammy is probably the worst high flyer in modern times

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
im confused with this stokely/willow/statlander storyline ? :why:are they turning heel to feud with sasha? otherwise im lost:why:

also i thought we had a double turn last week but now we still have hangman teaming with hook and rvd next week ?:why: unless he turns on them or something it doesnt make sense

maybe i need to take some of that white TK be on so i can understand his brain :jbhmm::pachaha:

BCC are still heels i guess but they get cheered more than most :why:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
im confused with this stokely/willow/statlander storyline ? :why:are they turning heel to feud with sasha? otherwise im lost:why:

also i thought we had a double turn last week but now we still have hangman teaming with hook and rvd next week ?:why: unless he turns on them or something it doesnt make sense

maybe i need to take some of that white TK be on so i can understand his brain :jbhmm::pachaha:

BCC are still heels i guess but they get cheered more than most :why:

Willow will turn on Stat. She was reluctant at first but she sees the Darkside being the way to go. I got Luger/Tatanka vibes from that when it first started

I didn't consider last week a double turn but the start of it that'll culminate at the PPV. Hangman juelzing about not being mad had me dying because he was on his Hangman 97 shyt

BCC have been tweeners depending on the angle for a minute.