Tha Land
raw
Look at who started and thread and look at the 2nd reply
And look who ran in here like

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:Kinect isn't the same as VR in any stretch of the imagination.
There is no logical thread that goes from KINECT to VR. You'd have a better argument for Kinect and the Wii Motes.

It's not even the same.
Why do you goofs keep trying to compare completely different platforms.
That's like saying bike riding through the woods is better than surfing.
Ya'll really just pull abstract comparisons out your behinds for daddy MS like it's nothing.

IGQR7N.gif
I know exactly what AR is and kinetic had AR features:martin:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Looks like Horizon climbing simulator to me. Even down to the same gestures :wow:

This how goofy y’all making yourselfs look for $600 :mjlol:

Literally the same fukkin shyt. But y’all clowned kinect.

Horizon VR ain’t nothing but kinect sports with a helmet :mjlol:

My goodness you're stannery is impressive to think that flailing foolishly in front of your TV is the same as the immersion of wearing an actual headset and being IN the game.
Try RE 7 in VR and tell me with a straight face that it's the same as Kinect "with a helmet". :stopitslime:
Grab a rag and some pledge, clean off your Kinect, turn it on and tell me...when you're playing Kinect Sports, and yelling "XBOX ON" 6 times before it obeys you; when you're waving your hands around and physically look to your left, what do you see? When you look down, what do you see.
Are the images on screen life size or are they confined to the dimensions of your Hisense?

We're not even arguing if the platform is going to be a success or not by any metric.
We're arguing clear facts and the absurdity that you are DYING to have VR so you're making the claim that it's the same thing as KINECT. It's laughable.

ofugqvne1mllpp0pyqyp.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My goodness you're stannery is impressive to think that flailing foolishly in front of your TV is the same as the immersion of wearing an actual headset and being IN the game.
Try RE 7 in VR and tell me with a straight face that it's the same as Kinect "with a helmet". :stopitslime:
Grab a rag and some pledge, clean off your Kinect, turn it on and tell me...when you're playing Kinect Sports, and yelling "XBOX ON" 6 times before it obeys you; when you're waving your hands around and physically look to your left, what do you see? When you look down, what do you see.
Are the images on screen life size or are they confined to the dimensions of your Hisense?

We're not even arguing if the platform is going to be a success or not by any metric.
We're arguing clear facts and the absurdity that you are DYING to have VR so you're making the claim that it's the same thing as KINECT. It's laughable.

ofugqvne1mllpp0pyqyp.gif

Meach: fukk VR!

Meach: KINECT was a gamer changer don’t you dare speak badly about it :damn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
a

ofugqvne1mllpp0pyqyp.gif
It’s literally the same movements.
Kinect did head tracking to, when you look left or right your view changes on the screen.

You are just flailing with a $600 helmet on.:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea, i pretty much played half life alyx on the wii 15 years ago.
I know y’all don’t want to admit it, but you see those people doing the exact same moves on kinect.

The way you walk, jump, climb, shoot bow and arrows is the same exact gestures.

Y’all call it “flailing around” on kinect. You will be in your living room looking just as goofy as those people playing kinect. The “gameplay” in horzion in the way you interact with the game is VERY similar to kinect sports.

I understand the immersion aspect of VR. You can look around with the helmet on, things are more accurate etc. But you can’t get away from what the core gameplay in most VR titles is.

Kinect walked so VR could run…..:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know y’all don’t want to admit it, but you see those people doing the exact same moves on kinect.

The way you walk, jump, climb, shoot bow and arrows is the same exact gestures.

Y’all call it “flailing around” on kinect. You will be in your living room looking just as goofy as those people playing kinect. The “gameplay” in horzion in the way you interact with the game is VERY similar to kinect sports.

I understand the immersion aspect of VR. You can look around with the helmet on, things are more accurate etc. But you can’t get away from what the core gameplay in most VR titles is.

Kinect walked so VR could run…..:wow:

It’s almost like the nes and ps5 are the same thing cause you hold a controller the same way :ohhh: