Daps
Reppin
#GMB
How+to+get+welfare.+stupid_112d69_3874383.jpg
why he ain't banned already:wtf:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Any way to pull up a list of people that have negged us? :jbhmm: I even find them haters that negged me last week for making a thread saying a new PS4 coming this fall.

Daps
@King Karim defending the CAClash to the anthem saga
some of you brothers have such a victim mentality and it's not all your fault either.

every white person that thinks you should stand for the flag and the anthem are not bigots and it doesn't mean they are complicit.

alot of you nikkaz are yet to experience the REAL WORLD, I see

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Trece

The guy is an alt-right shill and I don't believe he is black until proven otherwise. I had a ban bet with this dude after he called me white. I showed I am black and not only that he stated that he would show proof that he is black which he has not. He needs to go.

Democrats have alienated their entire base

You been following me around ever since I once defended Rogan for telling people to see black panther..

You are paid to post on boards and shut down warrented criticism of a political party.

We already know Republicans are :trash:

Plus you dodge the cac question every time.

This is you right now...

hipster-couple-using-computer-smartphone-outdoors-university-campus-36386301.jpg

:mjgrin:This is your response? You defend a suspected white supremacist by using an alt-right boogeyman and then try to deflect into calling me white? Classic deny and deflect from your side.

:sas1:And you know I don't usually bite on these deflections, but...you want to have a ban bet on your accusation? I would just post a pic, but you really need to prove who you are.

You prove you ain't a paid agent and so will I...

Ban bet

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
@SirBiatch for being a pedophile. I can't post the video from his FB account because he deleted it. But I can assure you, he was filming himself in a park full with children playing talking about 'everybody loves kids'.
You all know he doesn't have kids.
:scust:

I can assure you I'm not fabricating this and not trolling. Lots of people saw the video I've posted from his account.

Edit: this are the quick replies I got after posting the video from his acc. before he went in damage control and had it all wiped.
kh8rWqy.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.