tVs9iJQ.png
Now we're talking :popcorn:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of this is just difference of opinion.

I don't see any problem with that post.
i don't know anything about your buddy from SOHH that got banned, but every person that i tagged who got banned was posting blatant white supremacist shyt on here. it wasn't no difference of opinion.

they are actually being very lenient about how they ban from what i've seen. since some of the borderline ones i tagged didn't get banned.

if they didn't want to get banned they should have kept their white supremacist "fukkery" on reddit or st0rmfr0nt and their pedo "fukkery" on 4cac.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
There's been a stigma on this site that we should continue to let terrible posters continue posting. Just because you have a difference of opinion from the masses doesn't mean you can be a shyt poster along with it.

Like you said it's possible to have a different opinion without being a shytty troll. White supremacists and people making :sitdown:comments shouldn't be tolerated under any circumstances. Skooby is trying to defend those types of posters.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
as far as i can tell, i'm black. but i ain't one of you dark skin nappy headed types. i got light skin and curly hair, so i'm hoping there's a good chance I got some non-black in me. :ahh:

:what: if fukkin black men, getting impregnated by them, and marryin em is getting exploited, sign me the fukk up.

i'll take some kkk jokes if i'm pumpin my seed into a rich kardashain.

cute white girl + phat ass = black man's kryptonite

sorry sistas but you can't compare to that......well maybe light skin chicks with good hair can compete but otherwise black women are fukked

:yeshrug: its the truth

all black women had on white girls was the fact they asses were phatter

you give me a choice between nice straight hair and a nappy headed chick wit weave and I'm taking the naturally straight hair

white women are also more likely to not bytch about everything and take care of they man

I'm sorry sistas but this is reality. Only black women in the game that can fukk wit a PAWG are light skin mulattoes

lets keep it 100.......no woman wants none of you dark ass nikkas....especially black women......with the high rates of criminality and low education ya'll are not relationship material

light skin nikkas on the other hand got the advantage of higher educational attainment and we are more likely to produce better looking children :smugfavre:

I done tasted every ethnicity and I still ain't found none better than the white woman. Why did God make me black and them white? :sadcam:

they're not. most of the top black male sex symbols are light skin. will smith, chris brown, trey songz, etc.

you black ass ugly dark skin muthafukkas only get play from women who are scared of ya'll cause dark skin nikkas are more prone to violence

Wee-Bey-Whoa-What.gif

Cot dam! Lawd have mercy:scusthov:

@Houston911 we have a problem

full

Status
Not open for further replies.