1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

@Da King

Openly caping for racist white guys and justifying wrestlers using blackface.
Timothy you're only proving my point with this post, you may be the worst troll I've ever encountered in my life, then again, maybe you're not a troll, maybe it's just pure retardation, I don't know, get help.

Talking about "alphas" and "betas". Pure alt right CAC talk :scust:

@Da King for calling the families of the victims of the Charleston shooting "c00ns". :bpgucci:
Yep. @Da King and @Wallychamp also. Two white posters who pretend to be Black and say nikka.
:sas2:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
We should ban every poster that posts in that big just bugging out thread,think it's called msct.

It's a bunch of weirdos that don't post anywhere else in the coli. Just in one thread all day,dapping and repping every post they make,and talking about how garbage the coli is.

You could ban every poster there and nobody on the rest of the site would notice because they don't contribute at all.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/msct-in-memory-of-spanky.469392/page-3932

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
dont let me tell yal how to do your job but on top of people in here dropping links and everyone being "oh swag? definitely a pedo :ehh:" just a casual "swag" + "pedo" on the search gives you 3 full pages of easy WOAT browsing :dead: dude warrants an entire discussion all by himself and he been a KNOWN weirdo

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7758865/

since 2013 he been on it

shyt this whole topic could be about him...

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nikka I will piss in ur mothers mouth

Then dig ur grandmothers corpse up and wipe my ass with her bones.

U not bout that life, be easy.

Context is important otherwise nikkas will will run around spewing ducktales like ur doing now, don't @ me again u homo. Addressed u several times in the past and if ur still sticking to ur guns then clearly ur a bit slow and not worth the time actually engaging with in words.

Unless u ready to box it out or pull up then don't @. I'm not with this internet sh1t. Don't waste time unless u ready to throw hands. Save the yapping for Ricky Lake.

Happy holidays b.

:laff:
This pedo mad now. fukk you nikka you won’t do shyt

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
We should ban every poster that posts in that big just bugging out thread,think it's called msct.

It's a bunch of weirdos that don't post anywhere else in the coli. Just in one thread all day,dapping and repping every post they make,and talking about how garbage the coli is.

You could ban every poster there and nobody on the rest of the site would notice because they don't contribute at all.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/msct-in-memory-of-spanky.469392/page-3932
I thought that whole thread was one big inside joke :dead: glad im not trippin

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know nap sitting there in his "lab" typing some legal threat/suicide threat to brook right now.

giphy.gif

:mjlol: please keep that fakkit banned. this site shouldn't be dictated by a bunch of people in HL too lazy to look up russiagate info on twitter themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.