1999 had a spectacular year for Cinema. 🎦 What’s your #1 Film from this Photo

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I know its far from the best on the list, but something about American Pie and being 16 in '99 that just felt like that movie hit home. Being young and trying to figure out life and the balance of friends and growing up and dating.

Cruel Intentions
Fight Club
Matrix
Breh, if you were 15/16 like we were when American pie, that shyt was fukking perfect. and not even Nadia's GOAT movie titties, the comedy was amazing at the time.

When the dude takes a shyt at school, blows it up, and walks out the bath room there's a 2 second shot where you see him like ":ehh: :myman: :whew: got away with it" then the whole school is in the hall way like :umad: :mjlol: :laff:

We ran that back over and over back in the day

Edit: timestamped

:deadrose:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My friends and I around 7th grade tried to do that same lose your virginity pact lol influenced by American Pie and The Wood

Always had lots of girls, but thankfully never had sex,(at that age) because that could have ended in poverty and disaster.

Last edited:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Breh, if you were 15/16 like we were when American pie, that shyt was fukking perfect. and not even Nadia's GOAT movie titties, the comedy was amazing at the time.

When the dude takes a shyt at school, blows it up, and walks out the bath room there's a 2 second shot where you see him like ":ehh: :myman: :whew: got away with it" then the whole school is in the hall way like :umad: :mjlol: :laff:

We ran that back over and over back in the day

Edit: timestamped

:deadrose:

So many actors from those first few movies have gone on to have great careers. Though Nadia (Shannon Elizabeth) hasn't been up too much.

American Pie 2 came out right after graduating from High School in 2001. The whole thing felt like I was living it with the new independence of no more high school and being able to do whatever you wanted and parties. Haven't seen those movies in years and honestly I'm sure they didn't age well and probably aren't great watching as an adult, but they'll always be remembered as great part of my youth/early adulthood.

My friends and I around 7th grade tried to do that same lose your virginity pact lol influenced by American Pie and The Wood

Always had lots of girls, but thankfully never had sex,(at that age) because that could have ended in poverty and disaster.

Similar. I'm sure those movies and Can't Hardly Wait were the inspiration for so many boys trying to lose their virginity.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Hands down it's The Mummy for me! Had to have watched it a dozen times!

tumblr_n6gth61xay1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Random as hell, but I remember seeing Blair Witch in the theater as a kid and that big brolic WWE wrestler Nicole Bass came in and sat in the row behind me.

I don’t know what was scarier, the movie or Nicole Bass.

Imagine u sit down in the theater and then Big Show, Kane and the Undertaker sit down right in front of u :bryan:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
A few of my all time favorite movies on that list. I would actually have to put it in categories. 1999 gotta be my top 3 year in movies. Even underrated shyt like Just Looking dropped that year.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ghost Dog came out in 99 too :wow:

The South Park movie also came out in 1999

yup definitely GOAT tier year