1988.........Is THIS The GOAT Year For Modern Urban Music?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
@Wacky D you were like 3 in 88. You don't remember of these songs :camby:

I was raised on half of this stuff, you weirdo.

and even if I wasn't, who cares? you got teenagers arguing over pac & big all day on here. and nobody says chit. I post a video that ive been listening to since pre-school and its a problem?

get off my dikk fakkit.

the '83 thread is next week. pull up.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I was raised on half of this stuff, you weirdo.

and even if I wasn't, who cares? you got teenagers arguing over pac & big all day on here. and nobody says chit. I post a video that ive been listening to since pre-school and its a problem?

get off my dikk fakkit.

the '83 thread is next week. pull up.
Yeah, so you were like 3 in 88. Let me know when you do '37. "Real nikkas know Count Basie would've ethered Duke Ellington."

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yeah, so you were like 3 in 88. Let me know when you do '37. "Real nikkas know Count Basie would've ethered Duke Ellington."

lol @ this dork.

some of us didn't get into rap by choice. you not cut from this cloth. ur cut from terri.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
lol @ this dork.

some of us didn't get into rap by choice. you not cut from this cloth. ur cut from terri.
Sorry, but I was listening to the music you discovered on the internet and pretend to be some authority on during the time it came out.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Sorry, but I was listening to the music you discovered on the internet and pretend to be some authority on during the time it came out.

:what:

what am I claiming to be an authority of? we just in here jammin. and hell, I only posted 1 video so far. and you got more posts in here than me, and all youre doing is whining.

everybody knows from the gate that '93 was my real jumpoff year so what you saying rape-face? keep it 100, youre just mad because you didn't make the thread. that's why you run around making carbon copies of other threads that I do.:whistle:

actually, a few of these joints that gluvnast is posting is stuff that I did discover in recent years and im dam proud of it. I never even heard of the rick james song until now. bout to check it out. im doing what im supposed to do. stop minding mine.

and yes, alot of this stuff I was listening to back in the day circa '88-90 courtesy of the people around me. not because I was a devoted hip-hop head. don't get mad at me because you come from a family of herbs.

get yourself together.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

'37 doesn't add up.

'38 would be a good idea. im interested.

thanks for boosting the numbers in this thread, btw.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

what am I claiming to be an authority of? we just in here jammin. and hell, I only posted 1 video so far. and you got more posts in here than me, and all youre doing is whining.

everybody knows from the gate that '93 was my real jumpoff year so what you saying rape-face? keep it 100, youre just mad because you didn't make the thread. that's why you run around making carbon copies of other threads that I do.:whistle:

actually, a few of these joints that gluvnast is posting is stuff that I did discover in recent years and im dam proud of it. I never even heard of the rick james song until now. bout to check it out. im doing what im supposed to do. stop minding mine.

and yes, alot of this stuff I was listening to back in the day circa '88-90 courtesy of the people around me. not because I was a devoted hip-hop head. don't get mad at me because you come from a family of herbs.

get yourself together.
:umad:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Lol...I'm about 5 years older than you.

What do you get out of pretending to be older than you are on the internet just to try and pad your at imaginary "real hip-hopper" credentials? :heh:

obviously im talking over your head. i forgot i have to spell everything out for you, dweeb.

in other words, youre a kid ass nicca.