Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
As rare as it SEEMS, I have seen this on multiple occasions...

Knew a dude back when I was stationed in Korea who had this one female on L-O-C-K. I couldn't BELIEVE the amount of shyt this woman took from him. She was a dime too, nice ass and PERFECT skin complexion. He told me about the time she walked in his barracks to find him engaged in a threesome with two chicks he picked up at the club and after she ran out crying she called him the next day on some "well I know you've been going through a lot lately, this is something we can work through for the better of our future:merchant:"

Knew another guy who fukked his girl's best friend, got into an argument with her at the club, SPIT IN HER FACE, took her wallet, and left her alone in downtown Uijenbeou with no money. And she was calling him begging forgiveness:wtf:

Daps
but, i have to say, there are more ugly female simps than their are good looking ones. most good looking women just turn into hoes because of their vanity and the emphasis on it...

yep because the believe their p*ssy deserves to be on a pedestal and thats all they have to offer to a man.

Every sex simp, it just men took it to the next level

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
correct me if I'm wrong :guilty:
But didnt the term simp originate from men that act like women when it comes to their relations with women?

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
correct me if I'm wrong :guilty:
But didnt the term simp originate from men that act like women when it comes to their relations with women?

See this is where I get confused, because I see some dudes calling certain women simps and laugh about 'juicin' these chicks. So idk.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:ohhh::ohhh:.....she was doing the most.....

The utmost.

I felt a little bad, cause I was allowing her to do those things knowing I wasn't that interested but she wasn't some bimbo. She was a smart girl and knew exactly what she was doing. Later I found out she used me to get back at her ex-boyfriend who was talking to a female who I used to talked to.

I was like :ohhh: she was plotting.... but then I was :ehh: I'm not mad at her

I got that ass and hella perks so I :win:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yes they can,

girls simp alpha males all the time, its rare because alpha males are the top 10% so its not that much occurrence.

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
Better question: Can I simp the coli-men with my coli-cash?!

If so...

:pachaha:...I've seen females simp males on a daily....and they had nothing going for themselves but their looks and dikk...so its quite possible....but most of the females were fat.....:ehh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nope a woman can't be a simp. Because most me will show any woman that gives him attention love

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
What's the return tho?

I can make u my coli-wifey.. U gotta be down for the cause though

Just fill this out and return

girlfriend-application-form.jpg