1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Never expected this win since we’re traveling to London, injuries and going against Arod with our beat up secondary but this squad don’t quit on how Daboll got them believin.:ohhh:

To Slayton, whatever you did to get catching again, continue doing that shyt. Whatever they say about us right now, we’re 4-1 :umad:

#NYG

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Looking at the upcoming Sched amd we can Stack some Solid Wins,Ravens will be a Good Test but outside of Philly & The Owwboys we got some Good Potential Dubs(Hou,Indy,Det & Jax)to get to run that NFC Beast Table....all I ask is that they just keep up the Good Play and no Heartbreaking Injuries:ehh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Looking at the upcoming Sched amd we can Stack some Solid Wins,Ravens will be a Good Test but outside of Philly & The Owwboys we got some Good Potential Dubs(Hou,Indy,Det & Jax)to get to run that NFC Beast Table....all I ask is that they just keep up the Good Play and no Heartbreaking Injuries:ehh:
I was talking about this to my brother the other day
Even with a conservative look at the Giants schedule, I think 11-6 is a real possibility.
Saquon and Danny need to stay healthy though. Can't have too many more injuries on defense either though. Especially someone like Kayvon who seems to be inching closer to breaking out. He actually had a great game against GB even if the stat sheet doesn't show it and if he wasn't blatant held all day he would have probably got at least 1 of not 2 sacks

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why it takes forever to score, but I do like the offense coordinator:stylin: be getting jiggy with the play calling:lupe::gladbron: