1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
haven’t won Week 1 since 9/11/2016 vs DAL

so is the consensus that Kenny Golladay can’t get open, not putting effort because he doesn’t get looks…or what?

would like to see Toney used more too.

i don’t expect many wins, but just hope key players show promise.
Since 2016? Didn’t know it was that long..sheesh.

Kenny got 72mill, 40 mill guaranteed and Richie James putting in more work already. I don’t see the effort.

Kayvon & Wan’dale hurt now. Want to see them back soon to see how we play at almost full strength.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As happy as I am with this win, I wasn’t too thrilled with Jones. He wasn’t seeing the field well and held the ball too long on a couple sacks. That end zone int was one of the worst decisions I’ve seen Jones make.

Glad that Daboll got on him for that. He was able to shake it off get us the win but I still think he needs to be better if he wants to be here next year

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
As happy as I am with this win, I wasn’t too thrilled with Jones. He wasn’t seeing the field well and held the ball too long on a couple sacks. That end zone int was one of the worst decisions I’ve seen Jones make.

Glad that Daboll got on him for that. He was able to shake it off get us the win but I still think he needs to be better if he wants to be here next year
Who gives a fukk about Jones
He's trash and everyone knows it and he won't be on the Giants next year
He's a necessary evil right now