1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
It’s hilarious listening to the reactions both on the web and WFAN, folks really thought this team was going to be decent. :mjlol:
I don’t know how or why. This isn’t a good roster. Anyone who was looking at it objectively could see that. I’m out on Schoen. I think it’s over for him. His personnel decisions have been lackluster at best. It doesn’t take 3 years to turn a roster around. We have seen a roster be turned over in one season and the team starts competing immediately. Year 3 and the squad is still ass.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know how or why. This isn’t a good roster. Anyone who was looking at it objectively could see that. I’m out on Schoen. I think it’s over for him. His personnel decisions have been lackluster at best. It doesn’t take 3 years to turn a roster around. We have seen a roster be turned over in one season and the team starts competing immediately. Year 3 and the squad is still ass.
The way he handled the Jones contract is a fireable offense. Anyone with a set of eyes can see this would happen.

And you better believe he’s getting injured and that injury guarantee is kicking in

Last edited:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
The way he handled the Jones contract is a fireable offense. Anyone with a set of eyes can see this would happen.

And you better believe he’s getting injured and that injury guarantee is kicking in
Absolutely. It wouldn’t surprise me if the Panthers end up getting back on track before us at this point. They pulled the plug on Bryce. The number 1 overall pick. Meanwhile The Giants gave Jones a 4 year extension.

:snoop:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
The way Schoen was talking on Hard Knocks about not paying Jones 40 mil just to hand off to Saquon all game, made me kinda think that he was pressured by Mara into giving Jones that extension

That might be the only thing that saves his job

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yo… why are Giants fans saying the team should trade for Bryce Young? I’m convinced we have some of the dumbest fans in the NFL. This dude has zero top tier attributes. He isn’t even an accurate passer. What the hell is he supposed to do for us?

He was drafted 1 for a reason
I wouldn't be opposed to giving Carolina a 5th rounder, and taking a flyer on him next year.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Shaduer is not the answer but we must draft a QB
My thing is - we are obviously in a bad state and need to stabilize first.

We are seeing rookie QBs thrown in bad situations and not being able to deal. And all the talk is that this is not the year for Draft QBs.

I feel like we might need to find that QB who’s already been in the league and will work well in the Daboll style (if he’s still here) to help stabilize this shyt show for a year or two. We’re seeing a lot of stories of QBs reviving their careers around the league.
:manny:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
My thing is - we are obviously in a bad state and need to stabilize first.

We are seeing rookie QBs thrown in bad situations and not being able to deal. And all the talk is that this is not the year for Draft QBs.

I feel like we might need to find that QB who’s already been in the league and will work well in the Daboll style (if he’s still here) to help stabilize this shyt show for a year or two. We’re seeing a lot of stories of QBs reviving their careers around the league.
:manny:
That is what should’ve happened after the 2022 season.

• Sad
Reactions: Rev