1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Y’all following this fukkery with Wink :mjlol: Dude had a picture of Jack Bauer from 24 on the back of his call sheet during the Eagles game cuz he was resigning in the next 24 hrs. Dude hates Daboll.

I just read that if he resigns he's still under contract, which would mean the Giants will control his rights and could prevent him from getting another job. Which sucks because as a Lions fan I'd love to hire that man as DC next season

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read that if he resigns he's still under contract, which would mean the Giants will control his rights and could prevent him from getting another job. Which sucks because as a Lions fan I'd love to hire that man as DC next season

He’s overrated. Decent QBs carve his defense up. Look at his defense stats this year and last year. Only thing we were really good at this year was takeaways. He’s a good but frustrating DC.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
He’s overrated. Decent QBs carve his defense up. Look at his defense stats this year and last year. Only thing we were really good at this year was takeaways. He’s a good but frustrating DC.

@STAN JONES can give The Real on Wink when he ran The Ravens

I will miss him Spamming The Blitz tho:pachaha:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
They need to just fire Wink b/c this is looking like why Baltimore let him walk but much worse.