1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Daboll needs to be called out by the NY Media for his antics. An injured Gano misses a 47-yard FG in bad weather, and they show Daboll saying "you gotta be kidding me" like it was a chippy.

The childlike antics dropping the headset is showing up the team. How about you go for it on 4th and 1 with the game on the line instead of kicking a FG again. He was there in Buffalo vs Kansas City, anything can happen with any amount of time on the clock.

I feel bad for Saquon, they are definitely not trading him or going to sign him to a better deal. And them racist folks at SBNation talking about Barkley is great value at 4% of the Salary Cap... he needs to be 90%, he is all they have.
Facts. I've been saying this all season.
Let us get Dexter for a conditional 5th
:pacspit:
Jones looking fantastic to start the game :blessed:
My jaw legitimately dropped when he threw it further than 10 yards. So much for the tush push though

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
The problem with having many QBs as color commentators is that they almost rarely hold QBs in the game accountable.

Mark Sanchez says Hyatt has to try to catch that long pass inbounds, but it was thrown up like a fukkin Hail Mary with no zip and practically out of bounds when Hyatt was wide open down the sideline.

One of the previous plays on the drive was the usual Daniel Jones overthinking with decent protection and plenty of time…doesn’t throw it and rolls right to eventually run it. Sanchez said he’s gotta try to throw it to Slayton on that even though the window is tight. Jones plays scared.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Facts. I've been saying this all season.

:pacspit:

My jaw legitimately dropped when he threw it further than 10 yards. So much for the tush push though
This team completed like 18 or 19 straight 4th & shorts before they started doing that bullshyt :heh: All they've done is fail at it while getting players hurt in the process.