19 year old rapper NBA Youngboy reveals that he has a 5th child on the way

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I thought they were such a cute couple. Jania needs to watch herself now that he's trapped her. He seems to actually be present for his kids when he can and is obviously financially supporting them, hopefully money is being set aside for when his career slows down.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
lets be real do he look like a nikka to listen to good advice that isnt geared towards instant gratification?

Thats what I'm saying tho. Where this nikka mom or dad or uncle etc to give him advice? I feel like breh been on his own for a while now and just gotta bunch of leeches around him thats egging on the bullshyt. He's only 19 so he can grow but it don't look like he got anybody round him to help him.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I wonder is the girl he had sleeping on the couch in the hotel lobby the one that is pregnant?

If so, I guess it paid off :francis:
Yes it's that girl but there's a court order of protection, so he can't be in contact with her right now. And I'm sure he trapped her, not the other way around.
Thats what I'm saying tho. Where this nikka mom or dad or uncle etc to give him advice? I feel like breh been on his own for a while now and just gotta bunch of leeches around him thats egging on the bullshyt. He's only 19 so he can grow but it don't look like he got anybody round him to help him.

This is his mom

His father is in prison and his grandmother that raised him has passed. I believe he's been living on his own since 14/15 when he dropped out in 9th grade