Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@laughslikebig
full

Daps
He’s a Puerto Rican from BK

Co-sign, growing up we all was one. nikkas never really was like “oh you Spanish” etc.

It was like not even a factor.

It’s intriguing to see how it works other places.
Because u keep moving the goal post. I'm not deflecting, I'm challenging your reasoning. Your folding.

If you stand on a platform, u have to stay on it. So outta every Latino in the History of Hip Hop, this one kid is Satan for saying the N word, when there have been Latin rappers saying it since the beginning of Hip Hop?

nikka is not the same as wetback, spic, cracker etc. Because you don't here other people making songs like "Cracker What, Cracker Who" "Down For My Crackers", or "Where My Crackers iz At".

Once again u playing stupid because you trying to mask the fact that you have no legit reason to be against the young boy. You just joining in sheep mentality IMO.

I'm down for getting a nikka the fukk out of Hip Hop when its called for. He aint say nothing crazy or do nothing crazy YET.

If you against Spanish people from Bushwick, NY saying nikka... you would be fighting all day if u ever came to Brooklyn. Thats just the culture.

I don't see how u cant understand this.

Unless your saying, NOBODY should say nikka.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I think I came across one of his interviews and dude was not the brightest color in the crayon box.

reminded me back in school, you always had few like him in every class.

this why I am rooting for young breh, cus if it wasnt for rap..his only option to make a living wouldve been running in people homes.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:Young women getting the dude they want. They just need to keep that energy when his money start getting funny or he doesn't break bread and then kids are hungry. Everyone had their chance, especially after seeing he already had kids. He's a celeb. It's not a secret. There will be a 6th child.