19-year-old man kills mother, child, and reporter while reporting at crime scene in Pine Hills Orlando, FL

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
What do you do? If you don’t wanna say it here you can PM me. I grew up in Pine Hills. It was always bad. I went to Robinswood, Evans and all that. But now—when I tell people I’m from Pine Hills, they hit the :picard:.
I own a small construction/home improvement firm and we have some customers in Pine Hills/ Parramore....But ive been noticing the demographic, atleast in Parramore is getting more CAC since they put the Orlando City MLS stadium in the middle of it.... I also did some work at Evans High school a few years ago before COVID hit.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Public executions need to be brought back. These criminals are targeting innocent people too frequently. Prison is not enough of a deterrent
The issue is these demons retaining their "rights" even after committing atrocities.

I know i would think twice before attempting to live out some demented GTA fantasy(if i didnt already respect the current consequences)if i knew society, particularly the people who loved my potential victims, were at liberty to deal with me with no legal consequences the same way i know i would with anyone who is ever foolish enough to hurt my loved ones.

Stop coddling murderers and rapists. We put animals down for attacking humans and they are just acting how nature programmed them. We are blessed enough to understand the evils of hurting each other. No excuses. Put these sick fukks down and let those grieving for their victims have the honors for what little therapeutic vindication they can get from it if they so choose.

*I should probably clarify this is not an endorsement of lynching, racial or otherwise. Obviously this would never be a good idea in this nazi shythole, but i always lowkey admired how they dealt with predators in the motherland for example. Combine that brand of justice with due process and advanced forensics and if u could remove any chances for corruption from the equation, it would be interesting to see the effect it has on the violent crime rate.

Its unrealistic asf, i know. Im just salty cause it burns my soul knowing i can never have real justice if anyone hurts any of the people i love the most without being taken out of the lives of the rest of them. And these demons know it. And no amount of karma could satisfy me like doing the shyt myself.

Last edited:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
History of prior assault with a deadly weapon and grand theft among other things, yet walking the streets free at 19. @Alan Johnson let that 9 years olds fam know how violent criminals being free on the streets isn’t really an issue

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
History of prior assault with a deadly weapon and grand theft among other things, yet walking the streets free at 19. @Alan Johnson let that 9 years olds fam know how violent criminals being free on the streets isn’t really an issue

How can those damn liberal judges in FL let these criminal thugs walk around the streets? :beli: :beli: ....am I right??

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yea. Exactly. Give a cursory search of the Orange County state attorney. 8 felonies at 19 and roaming free. Absolutely fukking pathetic
This is true, orange county is pretty liberal politically and culturally...Seminole county (where Trayvon was killed) Lake county, Osceola County, Volusia County, etc where all the Racists CACs and judges roam