19-year-old Alabama aspiring "model" makes fake rape claim to win back her ex boyfrie

Boy C

SPC
Daps
i bet she told the cops the nikka that raped her was black too :stopitslime:

women and their ass backwards thinking. if i were her ex boyfriend...why would i want some rape p*ssy? first thing i would think is the bytch prolly got aids now.

:deadmanny:

HummerCrusher

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's got the crazy eyes. someone lauged at me in another threat for saying that your outlook changes once you've dealt with a crazy bytch. your screening process is on a whole different level once you encountered someone like her.

It becomes crazy until proven close-to-normal. Me, most women I see out there are walnuts. Look good, body is poppin', make-up frontin', teeth white, smile hotdamn. But once you've had that one super-crazy manipulative woman, it will change you for good. The lengths they will go to.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
she's got the crazy eyes. someone lauged at me in another threat for saying that your outlook changes once you've dealt with a crazy bytch. your screening process is on a whole different level once you encountered someone like her.

I'm scared of psycho chicks like nikkas moving weight are scared of the Feds. And the funny thing almost every chick has the potential to snap. That whay happens when you're ruled by emotions.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Pleasant grove is in my city... All them bytches look like her :snoop: no way in hell she was gonna be a model

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Absolutely. Can't nothing ruin your day like having to put up with the drama some crazy broad can bring into your atmosphere. You'll be screening more than harvard for the next few months.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Pleasant grove is in my city... All them bytches look like her :snoop: no way in hell she was gonna be a model

Apparently she claims she been modeling since 16 and has 2 auditions for America's Next Top Model.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are yall so hard on these hoes
i see you are unsullied: what she did is known as hoovering.

Hoovering

Being manipulated back into a relationship with threats of suicide, self-harm, or threats of false criminal accusations. Relationship manipulation often associated with individuals suffering from personality disorders like Borderline Personality Disorder or Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Urban Dictionary: hoovering