19 Keys out here hustling people out of their ideas

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I don't know who the guy talking is to even know what the difference of him being there would matter. He made it a hot line, 19 made it a hot song. I hope he atleast gives him some type of credit or acknowledgement.

Thats Isaac Hayes's son Isaac Hayes III

Ok. I didn't know if he was someone who could actually bring something to the table.

His shirt said "Fanbase" it's the new social media company he's starting. He literally is the table. :dame:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Brother is not the first person to have a Black Think tank, truthfully Real Think tanks are private not public.

Also that was some lame shyt when he said "this is why we can not work together.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Stay away from performative people

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Brother is the the first person to have a Black Think tank, truthfully Think tanks are private not public.

Also that was some lame shyt when he said "this is why we can not work together.

You can't be stealing other people's ideas AND trying to get money from them for it. He's right, shyt like that is definitely why you can't work together.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You can't be stealing other people's ideas AND trying to get money from them for it. He's right, shyt like that is definitely why you can't work together.

Think tanks have been around for years and real think tanks are private and you usually have to pay scholars to attend them and get funding.