19 Keys out here hustling people out of their ideas

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Reminder that white supremacy is so powerful,
that it manifests itself in situations like this among Black ppl,
without the need of a racist white person physically present.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why not just do your own? Unless your in it for the money play.?

In fairness "we" could easily be mistaken for "we as black people" need a thought conference. Feels like we have enough black thoughts to last a life time. We only need doers and planners at this point:respect:

he_is_I

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh/Cincinnati
I don't know who the guy talking is to even know what the difference of him being there would matter. He made it a hot line, 19 made it a hot song. I hope he atleast gives him some type of credit or acknowledgement.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
i was listening to some lecture the other day about youtube networking, talking about how everyone on it is trying to "make it" so they join all these different discord servers to get tips from everyone for how to "make it." the issue then becoming that once a person gets their big break they leave the discord, they leave the community.

this has been something that our elders were much better at, creating organizations that the point was to cultivate the organization the institution, not to make it something to immediately profit off of and dip out of. Places like capital checkers in NW Capital Checkers just for us to play some checkers. Its crazy to think how DIFFICULT it would be to create a place like that in todays contemporary political climate.

And thats not even a political place! Just board games.

Situations like the described above, is always like what can I gain, rather than having a true wish to create the future.

Last edited: