Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I'd pick area 51 seeing as I doubt Vatican officials would allow me to wear my tinfoil hat in any of their buildings :laff:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
this and all the other hidden truth about religion since recorded history might be there

From the Egyptians to Mayans, and possibly hidden information form past advanced civilizations like the Atlantis, this is a easy one considering the main thing people would go to area 51 to find out about, that most likely would already be at the Vatican, from crafts, documents, bodies, stories about why and where they came , ET teachings and all

Daps
Area 51

Y'all putting those catholic honkeys on a pedestal....they haven't been relevant for centuries.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Area 51

Y'all putting those catholic honkeys on a pedestal....they haven't been relevant for centuries.
So what our military has advanced alien technology, but who's to say that the Vatican hasn't went about hiding any Alien craft and technology that was once on earth, there is evidence of past structures like the pyramids, had to to use advanced technology since we can't replicate them today, but this technology disappears............ even the holiest relic of Christianity which sounded a hell of a lot like a type of alien technology in the Ark of the Covenant disappears....................................... That should tell you what you need to know about these things, What our government found out and knows, the Vatican been knew about and have been trying to hide since the crusades

Whats there at the Vatican I expect to get the 100% story behind everything and not government misinformation and half truths

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The Vatican hands down...
verdj6.gif

Daps
So what our military has advanced alien technology, but who's to say that the Vatican hasn't went about hiding any Alien craft and technology that was once on earth, there is evidence of past structures like the pyramids, had to to use advanced technology since we can't replicate them today, but this technology disappears............ even the holiest relic of Christianity which sounded a hell of a lot like a type of alien technology in the Ark of the Covenant disappears....................................... That should tell you what you need to know about these things, What our government found out and knows, the Vatican been knew about and have been trying to hide since the crusades

Whats there at the Vatican I expect to get the 100% story behind everything and not government misinformation and half truths

Vatican don't know shyt, breh

And ftr, I chose area 51 by default....I'd much rather be in the depths of the pentagon.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Coz they don't want us to know the truth??? :guilty:

Bingo.

They know whats what.

The white man is a fakkit, a child molester, a dog rapist and the most based man on planet earth, and he's going into chains, where he belongs....

BUT for this dispensation of time, he's a very cunning man. In his kingdom, he is smart. So the book is closed to him, but he knows whats in it for the most part. And his #1 concern is trying to offset the prophecies as much as he can.

Take a look at some of these pictures:

Voronet_murals_2010_65.jpg

Voronet_murals_2010_66.jpg

Voronet_murals_2010_29.jpg

Amongst countless others, but I dn't have time for that.

These are from the voronet monastery and others in Europe where tons and tons of "our" records are stored. There are miles of these paintings left by our ancestors depicting certain scenes in the bible. Im not going to tell you what those pictures are or what they represent. Reincarnation, Kevm3 and anothergirl can though, since they are christians, so ask them.

But anyhow, alot of these are still up and they show you black christ, moses, etc etc. The white man has these places as invite only, and you can't bring cameras, I wonder why? :mjpls:

And where did the paintings of the white jesus and etc come from?

1st maccabees 3:48

Im not going to type it out for you, GO READ IT. Then come back and look at this picture:

w8xbu9.jpg

351xt9l.jpg

:mjpls:

NOW, I have another picture that will BLOW YOUR fukkING MIND, but thats for later. Anyhow, the main point is, Area 51 isn't what they say it is. Trust me when I tell you. Area 51 is them trying as hard as they can to get away from whats coming to them, and WHAT THEY KNOW IS COMING TO THEM. But there isn't a damn thing they can do about it.

How does the saying go?

Your arms are too short to box with GOD, esau.

Sorry, Times up DEVIL.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Bingo.

They know whats what.

The white man is a fakkit, a child molester, a dog rapist and the most based man on planet earth, and he's going into chains, where he belongs....

BUT for this dispensation of time, he's a very cunning man. In his kingdom, he is smart. So the book is closed to him, but he knows whats in it for the most part. And his #1 concern is trying to offset the prophecies as much as he can.

Take a look at some of these pictures:

Voronet_murals_2010_65.jpg

Voronet_murals_2010_66.jpg

Voronet_murals_2010_29.jpg

Amongst countless others, but I dn't have time for that.

These are from the voronet monastery and others in Europe where tons and tons of "our" records are stored. There are miles of these paintings left by our ancestors depicting certain scenes in the bible. Im not going to tell you what those pictures are or what they represent. Reincarnation, Kevm3 and anothergirl can though, since they are christians, so ask them.

But anyhow, alot of these are still up and they show you black christ, moses, etc etc. The white man has these places as invite only, and you can't bring cameras, I wonder why? :mjpls:

And where did the paintings of the white jesus and etc come from?

1st maccabees 3:48

Im not going to type it out for you, GO READ IT. Then come back and look at this picture:

w8xbu9.jpg

351xt9l.jpg

:mjpls:

NOW, I have another picture that will BLOW YOUR fukkING MIND, but thats for later. Anyhow, the main point is, Area 51 isn't what they say it is. Trust me when I tell you. Area 51 is them trying as hard as they can to get away from whats coming to them, and WHAT THEY KNOW IS COMING TO THEM. But there isn't a damn thing they can do about it.

How does the saying go?

Your arms are too short to box with GOD, esau.

Sorry, Times up DEVIL.

:sad: