Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Multiple headaches. One chick is enough to make you wanna commit that :francis:

u gotta know how to pick em and manipulate their mind

a bookworm has ambition to learn

vs

a bytch who worries about the upkeep of her perm...

chemical imbalnce with them hoes... if u will

u dig...

say jack.. square bytches are essential ..keep em with a good book... note book and number 2 pencils...

add a cup of coffee or tea...

they will never disturb a P

cd73ba39eeb25efb1fe7af47bd25a3ad_w200.webp

once they see a p that's upstanding and profund that can whisper sweet soliloquies to their ears...

.they will never gander at another who uses blasphemous ambiloquies ...that goes for a friend foe or peer

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Can’t imagine what my mental health would be like getting off work everyday just to get yapped at by multiple women

:sadcam:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
My wife told me once that if we were in an area where it was legal to have multiple wives, she would have no problem with my having more.

Now I juggled multiple women who knew about each other before I was married. What I learned from all of that was I did not want to juggle multiple women after I was married. It was a headache, even when I could easily drop a woman without significant repercussions.

So, in response to my wife's statement to me. I told her, "Hell no!" She not going to be able to divvy up them responsibilities to some sister-wives, while I have to deal with all of their BS at once.